When wanting to manifest specific situations, events and circumstances into your life, there are a few things to keep in mind that can help.
Look at yourself in the mirror while repeating affirmations to yourself daily. Look into your eyes in the mirror. Say different affirmations to yourself for about 10 minutes a day. Affirmations are very powerful because repeating them over and over embeds it into your subconscious mind. And what exists in your subconscious eventually manifests into your physical reality.
So if you want to manifest love, affirmations such as the below are a good start.
- My soulmate and I are in a loving, fulfilling relationship
- My divine partner loves me unconditionally
- My soulmate is kind, patient, treats me like a Queen, respects me, makes me laugh and is my best friend
- My divine partner is devoted and committed to our union and our family
The affirmations should be in the present, as if the event, situation, goal has already happened. A great way to start is using our daily affirmations posted here and on our IG page.
There are three ways you can do this: daydreaming, using a vision board or creating a digital board.
DayDream: Take 2-5 minutes out of your day everyday and visualize each of your goals as if they have already happened. Yes, lay back, daydream and use your imagination. Use all of your senses when doing this ( sight, touch, smell, hear, taste). If you have 5 wishes that’s 10-25 minutes of visualizing. Do this for each of your goals. After you visualize your goals – give thanks to the creator/source/God/the Universe, your guides or your ancestors. For example say, Thank you God for my new high paying job!
Vision Board: Create a vision board using a board and add words, images and items that represent what you want to manifest. For example, if you want a job where you want to earn a specific salary, then you can add in image of a bundle of money or the amount you want to earn in writing. Be very specific with your vision board. You can add timeframes. For example, you can write “I want a job where I earn $80,000 a year within 6 months”. Once you have your vision board up and running, you should engage with it. Sit in front of your board daily and visualize that you already have the items. Play upbeat music while looking at your board.
Digital Board: Use an app or other software that software to create a visual movie of your vision board. For example pic collage or the Hay House vision app. Add all the items you want. This serves as a digital version of your vision board.
Be grateful everyday for what you already have in your life. I have two main prayers, my morning prayer and my night prayer. My night prayer is always my gratitude prayer where I do not ask for anything, I just give thanks for anything that happened that day and what I have in my life such as my home, friends, family, my job, food, clothes, laughter, sun, the beach etc. You can also do this by keeping a gratitude journal. Being grateful for what you have helps to bring in more good things into your life.
Get a notepad out and write a list of what you want to manifest. Add as many details as you can when you are scripting. How does it look? What are you wearing? How do you feel? Where are you? What is the other person saying to you? The secret to scripting is you have to believe what you are writing is true. Again use all your senses when writing this out. For example include statements such as: “I feel satisfied”. “I am surrounded by nature”. “I feel protected”. If wanting to manifest a relationship, write down all of the qualities you would like in your soul mate. Be very careful – you may get exactly what you wish for. You can even write a letter to your soulmate or your future children as if they are already here. Once you finish writing this, you can bury them out in nature or place them under your pillow.
Harness the energies of the moon for your manifestation. For example new moons are good for manifesting new things into your life and full moons are great for letting go of things that no longer serve you.
Keep your Vibrations High
It’s important when actively manifesting new things into your life to always keep your vibrations high. The universe’s language is energy and vibration. The more high vibes and good energy you stay in and put out, then the more of the same you will receive. Our vibration is basically our state of being. Below are some tips on keeping our energy high vibes:
- Listen to beautiful uplifting, motivational music.
- Surround yourself with people that uplift and encourage you. Let go of people who are energy vampires, put you down or leave you feeling low after interacting with them.
- Keep your diet clean and high vibes and drink lots of water. We are what we eat. Some foods vibrate at high frequencies, and some lower (broccoli has a high vibration as do blueberries; Big Macs don’t vibrate at all). If you are consuming foods covered in chemicals and pesticides, it will leave you vibrating lower. Conversely, consuming good quality organic produce that is as close to nature as possible, will keep you in high vibrations. Pay attention to how you feel after eating certain foods and adjust accordingly.
- Be conscious of what you listen to (music), what you watch (TV) and what/who you interact with (social media).
- Practice gratitude, compassion and forgiveness.
- Meditate regularly. This can be just for 5 minutes a day. This helps to connect us to our higher self and intuition.
- Take care of your physical surroundings. Make sure your home is clean and is surrounded by items that make you happy whether its flowers, artwork, books, pictures of family and friends etc.
- Do something good for another person – practice random acts of kindness. Start with the ones we share on this website weekly.
- Stay conscious of your thoughts. Keep your thoughts positive and reduce the amount of times you speak negatively or down to yourself. When negative thoughts come around, thank them, dismiss them and replace them with positive thoughts or an affirmation.
- Spend more time in nature and get some sunshine.
Always remember that even though we may want something to manifest within a particular time the universe and our guides know better and will only ever help us manifest whatever is for our highest good, what is best for our journey and when its in divine timing. For example if you want to manifest a loving relationship with your soulmate, you may need to first experience another relationship that will help open up your heart first before you are ready for your soulmate. Patience and non attachment to the outcome are therefore important pieces of the manifesting puzzle.