- Seeing a spirit with your physical eyes (both solid and celestial)
- Mental pictures – you see colors, visions, light, spirits with your inner/third eye
- Corner of eye visions or flashes (seeing with physical eyes)
- You have very active and vivid dreams (visitations from deceased, premonitions)
- Movies (scenes playing out like a movie with your inner eye
- Seeing people’s auras or seeing orbs, light around them
- Appreciate beautiful things and are drawn to things that are visually stunning
- You can easily envision and plan things in your head
- You often create entire scenes in your mind about the future
- Your sense of direction is on point
- Your dreams often play out in reality
- You see visions of events that happen in the future
Clairaudience is a psychic ability that means you can receive intuitive information from your higher self, your guides, ancestors who have passed and angels through hearing.
- You hear your own voice in your head.
- You may hear sounds, words, or music in your head. They may have literal or symbolic meanings.
- You may hear words, music, or sounds externally with your regular hearing – yet there is no source for the sound.
- A voice inside your head that sounds like someone is talking to you.
- A voice outside your head that sounds like someone is talking to you.
- A song on the radio that seems to convey a message to you.
- Catching a piece of someone’s conversation, an ad on radio or tv etc and hearing just that message you needed to hear.
- Hearing crying, birds or other sounds which have no physical explanation.
- Being very aware of thoughts and feelings behind people’s words and music.
- You have a tendency to talk to yourself.
- You give profound advice – If you sometimes give great advice, yet afterwards, you have no idea how that fantastic speech just came out of your mouth – this is a sign that Spirit gave you the words.
- You hear ringing and buzzing in your ears.
- Sudden inspiration or ideas that just come to you, often in full detail – while you’re driving, showering, or doing otherwise mundane tasks.
- You hear knocking, footsteps, creaking noises.
Clairgustance is the experience of tasting something in the mouth where nothing physical has been placed there. It is claimed that those who possess this ability are able to perceive the essence of a substance from the spiritual or ethereal realms through taste. Psychics and mediums with the psychic ability of ‘clear taste’ basically experience a variety of taste sensations, without actually placing anything on their tongue, or into their mouth. Clairgustance therefore enables us to receive messages from the spiritual realm by ‘tasting’ the essence of various substances in the form of ‘non-physical flavors’ or taste sensations. The effect is ultimately similar to our normal sense of taste, but the items we are tasting are not physically present.
- Getting tastes in your mouth out of blue, when you have not been eating.
- tasting food someone close to you is eating.
- Finding food tasting bad when someone was in a bad mood when making it.
- Sudden food cravings for something someone deceased used to cook.