Everyone has psychic or intuitive abilities. It’s a matter of how in tune we are with them and how much we nurture them. If you are someone who listens to your intuition all the time and follows signs they receive then your psychic abilities are likely to be more developed than a person who does not. There are six types of psychic abilities and below are some of the signs that will help you understand which ones you have. Its likely that you will more than one – with one being more dominant that the others.
Types of Psychic abilities
- Clairsentience – Feeling
- Claircognizance – Knowing
- Clairarlience – Smelling
- Clairvoyance – Seeing
- Clairaudience – Hearing
- Clairgustance – Tasting
- You always get a feeling or hunch about something.
- Tightening of muscles around the body as a sign of a negative situation.
- Butterflies in the stomach or feeling sick in the stomach.
- Feeling that a certain person is calling on the phone – and they do.
- A strong, sudden emotion that is unrelated to you or your environment.
- Feeling of joy or peace that let you know things will be ok.
- Feeling a sharp drop or raise in temperature.
- Feeling someone brushing up against your skin or hair when no one ie there.
- You’ve been known to describe places or buildings as feeling “heavy” or “light”.
- You have strong initial impressions about people that almost always prove to be spot on.
- Feeling a sudden download of information into your head.
- Getting a ‘knowing’ of how to fix something without needing instructions.
- Suddenly ‘knowing’ about a topic that you previously haven’t studied .
- Having a sudden revelation and feeling completely connected to all life on earth.
- Finding yourself inspired and writing or talking about things you have never thought about before.
- A strong, sudden impulse to create an invention that will benefit the world.
- Suddenly having insight to the bottom line about a situation.
- Having a knowing the correct path to follow, even without necessarily knowing why.
Clairalience is the ability to pick up smells that aren’t originating from the physical realm.
- Smells that come up to you from nowhere and are associated with people you loved who have now passed – for example cigar smoke to indicate an uncle who used to smoke cigars, or your grandmother’s favourite perfume to indicate that she’s around.
- Smells that come to you as symbols of messages such as the scent of roses when someone is sending their love.
- Detecting changes in the weather through smell.
- May get a sense of something being wrong through smell.
- Enhanced sense of physical smell and able to pick up smells that others may overlook.