November is always a special month because it holds the vibration of the number 11 – as the eleventh month of the year. The energy of this month is further amplified by the year 2018 which holds the vibration of the number 11 as well. If you add the numbers in the year (2 + 0 + 1 + 8) it brings it to the master number 11. In numerology, every number has a significant meaning, and most numbers that have two or more digits are converted to a single number by adding together each of those digits individually (for example, the number 13 would get boiled down to 4 as far as numerology goes -1+3 = 4). The exception to this rule are master numbers, which are “double” numbers like 11, 22, and 33. If you start with a master number or if the sum of a larger number’s digits equates to one, then instead of adding together the digits to make it single, you leave it whole.
All master numbers are considered to have extra significance and power, and the first is 11. Master numbers possess great potential for learning and growth and can bring about major transformations into a person’s life. In numerology, 11 is a master number that is associated with the higher realms, divinity and spiritual awakening. Therefore 2018, adds to the potency of the month this year.
Meaning of the Number 11
In sacred geometry, the number 11 looks like two pillars, a gateway or a portal representing this world and the next world. Throughout the month it is easier than usual to tap into, and access, divine realms. The number 11 acts as a conduit between heaven and earth and opens a portal between divine inspiration and physical materialisation.
In numerology 11 is also the number of insight, inspiration, illumination and intuition. It is a number associated with spiritual awakening and serves as an energetic portal signifying heightened conscious awareness and opens a path to major spiritual growth and ascension. The number 11 is the most intuitive number and is a clear channel to the subconscious. It is the number of leadership, personal power, initiative, new beginnings and spiritual truths.
11 November then is a more potent day to tap into your spirituality and to harness the energy of the rest of the month. You may find that any action you take to enhance your level of consciousness is a bit easier – for example meditation and manifestation.
The number 11 is also considered to represent perfect balance between the masculine and feminine energy and is usually associated with divine soulmate and twinflame unions.
What does it mean when you see 11:11?
“11:11 is the Universe knocking itself out to give you evidence of your alignment” ~ Abraham Hicks
You may notice 11:11 on billboards, magazines, clocks, receipts, car number plates, number of emails in your inbox, number of someone’s social media likes or followers. When you see the number 11:11 it is a message of divine love and support from the Universe. It is also the universe’s way of urging us to pay attention to our heart, our soul and our inner intuition. It serves as a wake-up call and to urge us to pay more attention to the synchronicities around us.
In numerology, the number one indicates new beginnings, but when there is a series of ones, like on 11 November it creates a powerful energy that allows us to awaken to a new potential. It is also a time to press pause and take conscious action within our life in the direction of our heart’s desires and the calling of our soul. It is an opportunity for manifesting, intention setting, connecting with the divine realms and to become clear, open and connected.
The number is also associated with divine unions or twin flames (I prefer the term divine partner). It signifies the unification of your feminine and masculine energies – internally and externally. It can signify that you have met your divine partner or are about to meet them. If you are wondering if a certain person is your divine counterpart but are unsure and the number 11:11 pops up when you’re thinking of them, this could be a sign that this person is.
Significance of 11 November 2018
The 11th of November offers us a chance to hit the reset button and to share a spiritual connection and oneness with others. Given the above, this day offers us an opportunity to:
- Reflect on the past and how our thoughts, actions & deepest fears of the past have fed into the problems we are experiencing in our life and the ones we see in the world today.
- Reflect on the future we want to create – on a personal level and for humanity.
- Reset and reprogram our lives, thoughts, belief systems.
- Keep our vibrations high so that we can connect with the different realms.
- Allow transformation to happen to allow rebirth.
- Heal our bodies, minds, hearts, and souls on every level. Any focused effort to bring healing into our lives will be amplified, and we are likely to feel the effects on a deeper level. This healing energy can manifest on an emotional, physical, or spiritual level, so tune into what your body needs and take action to bring healing into all areas of your life. You can do this through meditation, starting a healthy lifestyle routine, journaling, eating right and just listening to the messages that your body may be trying to send you.
Heightened experiences arising from 11:11
During this month, and specifically on 11 November, you may experience:
- Increased intuition
- Vivid dreams that hold important messages
- Increased deja vu experiences
- Increased awareness of signs and synchronicities
- Insights and clarity on things going on in your life
- Awakening of, or increase in, psychic gifts and intuition
Important Dates in November
Below are a list of other numerologically important days this month:
- 4 November – This is a day for connecting with angels, ancestors and other higher beings
- 7 November – This is a day for connecting with higher levels of consciousness
- 9 November – This is a day for bringing light to the darker areas of your life for activating lightworker energies
- 10 November – This is a day for new beginnings
- 19 & 29 November – Holds a similar vibration to 10 November